Basic Birth Doula Package
Introductory offer!! 15% off for a limited time.
(Special lower package pricing for known precipitous birthers. Contact us for details.)
Our Basic package includes:
1 prenatal visit (60-90 minutes) with TENS unit
1 Postpartum visit (60-90 minutes)
The EVERYTHING Package Doula Service
The ultimate definition of support.
Our Premium package includes:
2 prenatal visits with TENS unit
One postpartum visit (1 hr)
One postpartum daytime shift (4 hrs)
INCLUDES placenta encapsulation
and bengkung binding if desired.
unlimited phone/email contact
Bengkung Wrap (No service included)
16 yards of unfinished unbleached cotton muslin ready for you to do your own binding.
We are happy to ship this to you.
You can also order your doctor recommended Belly Bandit by directly from the site by copying and pasting the the link below!
Bengkung Wrap PLUS Service
Placenta Encapsulation Service
- Encapsulation will take place at your preferred location. I will provide a small disposable transport kit (subject to hospital regulations, BAYLOR hospitals have different protocol). It needs to be on ice or in a refrigerator within 4 hours of delivery.
- If we don't start processing it within 4 days of delivery, it needs to be placed in your freezer.
- We provide EVERYTHING needed to encapsulate. You do not have to provide anything.
- Encapsulation is a 2 day process.
- You can ingest your capsules immediately upon completion.
24 hours in home post surgery support
Additional hours can be purchased. Please confirm availability before setting date.
A Workshop is a class that is 2 hours. It includes:
- Epidural Support Workshop (2 hours)
- Birth Options/Planning Workshop (2 hours)
- Advanced Labor Comfort Measures Workshop (2 hours)
- Cesarean Prep Workshop (2 hours)
- Lactation Workshop (2 hours)
- Sibling Workshop (2 hours)
- Grandparenting Workshop (2 hours)
Limited space available,
Registration will be refunded if class doesn't meet minimum size
Natural Childbirth Prep Class
This class will take place one night for 6 weeks. Classes are 1.5 to 2 hours long and will cover:
- Common late pregnancy ailments/comfort measures
- Birth Options
- Comfort Measures
- Relaxation Techniques
- Common Complications
- Pain Relief options when things don't go as planned
- Basic Cesarean education
- Immediate Postpartum
Q&A and open discussion and FUN!!!
Class size limited.
Retainer will be refunded in full if Class doesn't fill.
Pay any amount with PayPal now or buy a gift certificate for your loved one.
Click here to pay any amount through PayPal.