Placenta Encapsulation Service
- Encapsulation takes place in your home. I will provide a small disposable transport kit (subject to hospital regulations, BAYLOR hospitals have different protocol). It needs to be on ice or in a refrigerator within 4 hours of delivery.
- YOU MUST TRANSPORT your placenta to your home (It is against my safety standards for me to transport it)
- If we don't start processing it within 4 days of delivery, it needs to be placed in your freezer.
- I bring EVERYTHING needed to encapsulate. You do not have to provide anything.
- Encapsulation is a 2 day process. Day one takes approximately 1.5-2 hours. Day two takes approximately 1-1.5 hours. We will leave your sink cleaner than we found it.
- You can ingest your capsules immediately upon completion.