Placenta Encapsulation Service
- Encapsulation will take place at your preferred location. I will provide a small disposable transport kit (subject to hospital regulations, BAYLOR hospitals have different protocol). It needs to be on ice or in a refrigerator within 4 hours of delivery.
- If we don't start processing it within 4 days of delivery, it needs to be placed in your freezer.
- We provide EVERYTHING needed to encapsulate. You do not have to provide anything.
- Encapsulation is a 2 day process.
- You can ingest your capsules immediately upon completion.